Gathr At Home™ Plans
Gathr At Home™
$0 No upfront fee
- 80/20 split
- No Gathr marketing included.
- 80% of ticket sales go to you. 20% of ticket sales go to Gathr. Exclusive of 5% credit card fees. And we'll pay you within 30 days or charge ourselves 1% interest.
- Example: You get $9.12 for every $12 ticket.
Gathr At Home™ + Marketing
$0 No upfront fee
- 50/50 split
- Leverage Gathr's community of 400k cinema lovers, all of whom have attended a Gathr event. We will hyper-target a minimum of 20k (maximum of 385k) with an email and retargeting campaign, depending on the cohort our data analysis produces relative to the search terms to which your event lends itself.
- We post across all of Gathr's social channels.
- 50% of ticket sales go to you. 50% of ticket sales go to Gathr. Exclusive of 5% credit card fees. And we'll pay you within 30 days or charge ourselves 1% interest.
- Example: You get $5.70 for every $12 ticket.
Gathr At Home™ Free Screenings
$1,500 set up fee
- $1500 for the first screening event for one film.
- $250 for each subsequent events of the same film with produced Q&A, conditional emails, etc.
- $100/per screening for subsequent events w/o Q&A.
- Recorded Q&A will be uploaded to your watch page as a feature for viewers.
- For community or educational screenings where organizers purchase a Public Screening License.
- Bundle Gathr's Marketing for an additional fee. Please inquire about this option.
Gathr At Home™ Features
Crosspost/simulcast the video/audio post-screening content to a 3rd party Facebook Live event.
Smooth transition to a live discussion/Q&A with chat functionality for participants who do not have to log in anywhere.
Donations during checkout: Ability to accept donations to 501c3 organizations in a single transaction with the event tickets.
Event features include countdown clock, merchandising, audience balloting, attendee map display.
Event Cinema URL behind paywall only accessible by entering last 4 digits of CC used to reserve the ticket + email address.
Merchandise during checkout: Ability to bundle ancillary sales/pre-sales and merchandise in a single transaction with event tickets.
You determine the date, time, ticket price and capacity.
Access to attendee data.
eCommerce for merchandise, ancillary sales and donations on the event cinema page (see separate pricing details).
Google Map to the Watch page to show icons that represent where viewers are located.
Audience Ballot on the event cinema page (appears 5 minutes before program completion). Can be customized.
Geo-restrict IP access from territories where the film rights are not available.
Virtual event landing page has predetermined showtime and live video q&a with audience participation.
Q&A Participant email with instructions and pro tips for lighting/staging/computer optimization.